Offering exceptional hardness to the varied aluminum components, the Hard Anodising
Services is appreciated for its time bound delivery and reliability. By following anodic oxidation process, a layer similar to ceramic in hardness is developed in a cool electrolyte, especially formulated for hard anodizing. This entire process enables in making the components have high resistance against corrosion and wear & tear. These Hard Anodising Services offer exception thermal and electrical insulation. Moreover, these Hard Anodising Services render high adhesion between the surface and base material. We render Hard Anodising Services to the varied engineering sectors, having varied functional requirements.
Why Our Hard Anodising Process
- This process makes the surface non sticky that helps in easy cleaning of the products.
- This hard anodizing process offers good anti-friction and gives a layer thickness of 30 to 60 microns.
- We also offer hard anodizing process that can be ground/ honed to sizes as per the clients' specifications.
- Textile machinery parts
- Winding drums
- Pneumatic cylinders
- Automotive parts
- Compressor parts
- Turbine parts
- Data processing machinery parts
- Aluminum piston valves
- Camera parts
- Medical instruments
- Surgical instruments
- Food handling & processing machinery parts
- Pharmaceutical processing machinery parts
- Defense industries
- Household items
- Heating plates
- Pressing iron bodies