Being a non-conventional plating system, the Electroless Nickel Plating
, which we render, doesn’t use current for deposition purposes. The Electroless Nickel Plating Service, we render, helps in getting intricate parts with deep recesses and holes, or uniformed layer thickness; resultantly minimizing excess build-up, if any, on the edges or corners, eliminating the post-plating grinding operation. The Electroless Nickel Plating Service produces an amorphous layer, having exceptional resistance against corrosion and uniform thickness of the deposited electro-nickel material. This Electroless Nickel Plating Process is best suited for taper cavities, spiders, breakers plates, plastic dies and other varied extrusion die parts.
Why Our Electroless Nickel Plating?
Electroless Nickel Plating Properties
- Ideal for complex shapes where uniform and controllable plating thickness is not possible by conventional electroplating process
- This Electroless Nickel Plated Layer offers a surface hardness of 48 to 62 HRC with excellent bonding and the plated layer does not flake-off.
- Helps the barrels for injection molding machines by giving them non-stick property
- Easy cleaning
- Helps in re- building worn-out punches to original dimensions
- This coating is also used for costly instruments and oil field as well.
- Superior corrosion protection
- Uniform and controllable layer thickness
- Non-stick property for plastic molds and extrusion dies
- Wear resistance