Selecting the right Surface Modification or Coating plays a prime role in improving performance of the jobs/equipment. CED Coating is done for varied industrial machinery parts, automobile components, spring, casting and many more. Having a rich 25 +year-experience in Coating line , makes us the leading Service Provider. CED Coating is a new technology where water based epoxy paint is deposited on metals by electroplating process. CED coating is extensively used in varied industries for excellent resistance against corrosion.
Why Our CED Coating ?
- Thickness is controlled from 20 - 25 microns
- Water based latex paint on metallic surface
- Electro deposition of paint
- High speed production
- Fully automatic process, minimum human labour involved
- Applied by immersion coating method to clean surfaces
- This coating gives good uniform film thickness and excellent adhesion
- Good pencil hardness 4H
- Salt spray test pass more than 600 hours against 50-60 hours of zinc plating
- This coating is 10 times better than Phosphating and Zinc Plating and offers upto 5 years life.
- Can be done on any complex shape
- Can be used as a final coat or as a primer to do top coat
- Unique ability to coat complete assembly.
- Ability of coating Weldments.